Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it doesn't matter where i walk opie, he always finds his self a nice lovely, cool mud puddle to lay in. even if it's been hot and sunny for days he manages to find one in the middle of a field :rolleyesww: so i think i have got a crossbreed, half dobe/half hippo :roflmao:

thankks for looking :)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Haha to cute, I love first pic with his tounge sticking out and how in the second pic he is like " oh yeah"!!!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Too cute! There is not much my two like more than mud puddles. Go outside when it's raining? Not without some serious convincing! See a mud puddle after the rain? Run to it as fast as possible! Yeah, I don't get it either. They lay in them, splash in them, run through them. They love them.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
cute pics, though Id hate to be the one that has to clean him up before he goes in the house!

Reactions: tattoogirl73

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I love how happy he looks. Thats what life is about. Rolling in the mud. :D

I have to show my hubby this pic - he would be horrified - he makes our 3 line up to have to have their paws wiped off even in the rain.

·
Registered
866 Posts
While Malia doesn't like rain/water she will go out and do her business dutifully. She used to always try and avoid the wet grass, puddles, etc. Couple of years ago we had a tropical storm park on top of us and it rained for days and days. The back corner of the yard was about 14 inches deep and Malia finally braved that part (her fav potty spot) of the yard. After a little clomping around she decided it was LOTS OF FUN and jumped and splashed and carried on for about half an hour. My red girl was completely black from the mud. It seemed like it took 3 hours in the tub for the black to completely rinse out.

·
nutsaboutmydobes
2,122 Posts
Living in Doncaster, I bet Opie gets plenty of opportunity for wallowing in the muddy puddles. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

My old girl was a doberhippo too, we nicknamed her Missy Mud Magnet. She used to love laying in muddy puddles too, the muddier they were, the better as far as she was concerned. :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Living in Doncaster, I bet Opie gets plenty of opportunity for wallowing in the muddy puddles. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

My old girl was a doberhippo too, we nicknamed her Missy Mud Magnet. She used to love laying in muddy puddles too, the muddier they were, the better as far as she was concerned. :D
you've been to donny then :D doing well at minute, we've had a week of sunny weather.

·
nutsaboutmydobes
2,122 Posts
you've been to donny then :D doing well at minute, we've had a week of sunny weather.
Never been there but we stayed with friends in Huddersfield last July & wished I'd took my winter coat. :roflmao::roflmao:

Enjoy the sunny weather while you can, I bet it won't last. :mrgreen:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts