Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good afternoon from Sun Baked and HOT East Central Indiana -

The Mrs. had a appointment late this morning about 15 miles from here , We have a problem with a Heart Broken Mr Business , plenty of work to do here on the farm getting ready for harvest , Yet , I have to help our son and he really needed to get out of the house , So to heck with the work !!!!!!!!!! So I told the little lady I would take here and So was going with us . So dropped her off and we headed for the Shelbyville Airport !

As we walked into the door we were greeted by the airport manager , The first thing I asked was if this place was dog friendly , which he replied --- Get on in here - lol Then the other guy from behind the desk came out to meet us . They asked questions on him and I answered + some - lol Oh God , did this work out great ! The one said he has been saying that they NEED a airport dog to meet people , and then Kadin offered his services . I told them about this site and the and the Adventures of Mr. B and they laughed and offered to take us out on the ramp , but the problem was ----------- there were no airplanes sitting out there to take pictures of Kadin with , So then he said hold on a sec. - he came back and handed me his business card and said call us any time and see if there is any business jets in and if there was - to high tail it down there and they would take us out there for a photo shot - its only right Mr. Business with a business jet -- right :grin2:

Like I said - its hot here and Mr. B really didn't want to much to do with picture taking in 90 plus heat , so here are a few from the airport , then we will take about stop number 2 ----- BTW we were at the airport for a hour ! When we were leaving , I asked Mr. B to sit and thank them for being so , so nice to us , he sat , then he shook paws with them - then he stood up and gave the one guy kiss's - they were laughing so hard - Mr. Is in like Flint there

This one was from the airport office

One of the ramp for jets

Then it was to to Brownie's Marina - A boat dealer -

Brand New Ranger ! price ? How about 72,000 BUT one sell for 68,000 !

Mr B was to busy watching other people in there , lol I think it was the blonde Gal , The Nitro was nice looking too !

How about a party barge -------------- Ken says ------ I don't Think so ! Got to be fast -

Well after about 2 hours of goof off time with my boy , it was time to pick up the wife . After out 4 + hour trip , our little boy is laying next to me --- out like a light , just what the doctor ordered for him .

Doc

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Great pictures and great story.
Are you kidding me about the temperatures??
I had to turn on the furnace this AM and I am still freezing.

·
Super Moderator
21,300 Posts
Looking good, Mr. B!

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
Great pictures and great story.
Are you kidding me about the temperatures??
I had to turn on the furnace this AM and I am still freezing.
I keep begging all of the overheated guys in Florida, Texas and Indiana to send some of the heat our way. All of September (normally mid 70's to a few 80 degree days had been running about 10 degree lower and also had a bunch of rain (record for September which is also normally dry. October is starting out the same and I ended up turning on the furnace the evening of the 29th when our high temperature was something like 59 degrees.

And Kenny--I love Mr B's adventures--and he obviously does too. And by the way--as far as Toad and Clark having to listen to me bitch and moan about the weather (mostly)--Leon can out complain both of us and anyone else who wants to join in--and he can be heard from one end of the house to the other if he doesn't think he's been being treated right. He has a hard life living with me, Toad and Clark who are by our own admission--not quite right.

dobebug

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
25,129 Posts
46 here--with light drizzle. I don't know where that came from. The temp was forecast (well, at least lower temps than they have been), but not the moisture. I just got finished scrubbing the back deck preparatory to refinishing it. Glad I wasn't a day or two ahead of myself or I would have had rain on top of new finish. But now I've got a couple of days drying out to wait through. And I also have to get that done before the temps start dropping toward freezing.

Nothing but work here :crying: I might have to change my sleep schedule a bit. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
8,372 Posts
We are getting those 90 degree temps in PA today.... but tomorrows high is about 60!

Glad Mr. B is getting out and about :2smile:

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,900 Posts
46 here--with light drizzle. I don't know where that came from. The temp was forecast (well, at least lower temps than they have been), but not the moisture. I just got finished scrubbing the back deck preparatory to refinishing it. Glad I wasn't a day or two ahead of myself or I would have had rain on top of new finish. But now I've got a couple of days drying out to wait through. And I also have to get that done before the temps start dropping toward freezing.

Nothing but work here :crying: I might have to change my sleep schedule a bit. :wink2:

Q: "46 here--with light drizzle. I don't know where that came from." ????

A: C- A - N - A - D - A ! ! ! !

B67's New Garage in 2 Months Time

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,526 Posts
I love seeing that handsome devil out and about.

I'm talking about Mr B and not you Doc :grin2::grin2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts