Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
15,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today marks 6 months since I got my TKR ! I seems like it has been years somedays and others like a few days ago lol B and Me use to go on trips all the time till the knee got so bad I could barely walk , one of our favorite trips was to walk around the open ditch behind the house , about a mile or so if we made the whole round trip , it has been 5 or 6 years since our last trip , And know with the new hardware , we are back to the ditch or the Sniffery ( copyright LDi ) I did buy the rights off of LDi so I could post that up today :)

I made a fun little vid of us on one of our walks not long ago . B loves taking these little trips , after using his nose for an hour , he was too pooped to pop and then when he comes in , it is Nap time , Same way with LG ,

Like everybody on here tells the new posters , you want to wear out a Doberman , let them use their noses

BTW , I would like to thank some of the posters on here for all their support during my recovery , which somedays was a real bitch , your PM's and calls were much appreciated - Thank you

Ken , B and the WP

· Super Moderator
23,795 Posts
This is fabulous! I'm sure they are both thrilled that you are able to do these kinds of walks again, Ken. The new knee wasn't for you, it was for the dogs! :p

· Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 8 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
7,304 Posts
Nice video, lots of places for critters to hide in there!
Hey Ken, do you have a mileage warranty on your TKR? Requires oil changes? 😁

Reactions: melbrod and dobebug

· Registered
61 Posts
Today marks 6 months since I got my TKR ! I seems like it has been years somedays and others like a few days ago lol B and Me use to go on trips all the time till the knee got so bad I could barely walk , one of our favorite trips was to walk around the open ditch behind the house , about a mile or so if we made the whole round trip , it has been 5 or 6 years since our last trip , And know with the new hardware , we are back to the ditch or the Sniffery ( copyright LDi ) I did buy the rights off of LDi so I could post that up today :)

I made a fun little vid of us on one of our walks not long ago . B loves taking these little trips , after using his nose for an hour , he was too pooped to pop and then when he comes in , it is Nap time , Same way with LG ,

Like everybody on here tells the new posters , you want to wear out a Doberman , let them use their noses

BTW , I would like to thank some of the posters on here for all their support during my recovery , which somedays was a real bitch , your PM's and calls were much appreciated - Thank you

Ken , B and the WP

Ken , B and the WP
I hear you about being lucky. We have a flood canal that gives us a mile of exercise one way.
Cloud Water Dog Sky Atmosphere

1 - 10 of 10 Posts