Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo), TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron #1
18,270 Posts
I loved doing Rally with Baron and hope to do it with Drogo if things every open up. I can set up a small course in my garage if it ever gets warm enough to do so. How I worked with Baron and am doing so with Drogo, is just work individual exercises. I purchases a "Rally Quick Guide" book when I was doing it with Baron and now purchases an up to date one for Drogo with the new exercises. So just work through the book when we are training. I purchased it from SnowyPineDogTraining.com. Really nice laminated book.

·
Premium Member
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I re-worked the Rally course yesterday and made a short course in the basement , Boy oh boy was Team Kadin rusty - lol But after several passes , we were doing lots better and won't take long to get back to speed , Kadin really enjoyed it , he was jumping around and spinning and I couldn't get his lead on : ))))

There are many points to work on = ( Me ) ! Lead to tight , not turning right , keeping his attention , you name it . But a short call to Bug and she gave some great ideas - Dax - I will be leaning you for some help also - LOL

It sure is different with all the signs ! Great investment on our part , Kadin is now on his way , We worked about a 1/2 hour yesterday , think I will raise that to 2 sessions at a half hour and see how that goes .

LG is coming along very well also - Still have problems with her wanting to jump and bite her lead - but getting better - I get that straighten out and then will move her to the course , I'm not bragging here , But that little dog is so athletic ! She , in my mind would do very good in Agility and also in Rally . She is growing up so , so quick !

41 - 42 of 42 Posts