Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess my most embarrassing moment was at work a few years ago, came out of the bathroom and the back of my skirt was stuck in my undies..... I had panyhose on and I just didn't notice, cute customer did though..... :microwave

Hummm, thought it felt a little breezy....

·
Registered
421 Posts
I have alot of them though,its so hard to choose!

We had to do a teaching plan kinda thing in high school. I had on this white nirvana t shirt and thought nothing of it. I turned on the overhead and the class got all quiet for a second. I had a bright yellow and blue checkered bra on underneath the shirt nad you could see right through it. It was hilarious and even when we graduated that was one of the storys we all got reminded of. Of course I was soooo embaressed at the time.I seriouelsy remember every detail of that room nad who all was in there because it was like time stopped. At least that was when I was really skinny :) theres also the milkshake incident were I was half asleep and just poured a milkshake on myself at lunch. High school was a weird time for me :haha:

Of course there was the time I was screaming and yelling for byron to get out of the road and getting more and more poed because he stood there barking at me. I hear soemthing come up behind me and its byron. It was the neighbors dog in the road and the other neighbors were laughing at me!

·
Banned
375 Posts
:damnit: Oh gosh that is funny lexus... i think my most embarassing experience....i was shopping at petsmart with the dobes and i needed to goto the bathroom real bad but i thought ill go when i get home because i dont like public bathrooms... iwas walking thru the line trying to hurry and because my behind wasnt going to make it and OMG...ill be darned if i didnt take one step and OMG... i well po*ped my pants... i was so utterly embarassed...

I payed for my stuff walked out and hubby met me there i gave him teh basket and dogs and got in the blazer and sped home and iw as in utter shame i cried all the way hoping someone didnt know what i did... got home took a shower and hubby pulls up and asked what happened and i yelled at him telling him he should be able to figure it out with the way i was walking and stuff... he just laughed and made fun of me all night LOL.... :ukliam3:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Of course there was the time I was screaming and yelling for byron to get out of the road and getting more and more poed because he stood there barking at me. I hear soemthing come up behind me and its byron. It was the neighbors dog in the road and the other neighbors were laughing at me!
HA! That is classic!

Ok my most embarrassing moment was awful, I really made myself look like an ass. We were in Venice and I fell in love with something, can't remember what it was now but I really liked it then, liked enough I wanted to buy two of them... So the shop keeper comes over and I tell him "digiuno" because that means 2 in my brain dead self taught Italian. He looks at me like I'm nuts, so I say it again "digiuno, digiuno" the whole time showing him and holding up 2 fingers. Now I wasn't saying it rude or anything but I kept saying it. He just kind of looks over his shoulder at me like I'm a mad woman and goes in back. I turn to find Mark who is basically doubled over in laughter... "What?" or should I say "Che?" He's all, "why were you so rude?" "How was I rude?" You kept telling him to "Hurry up, fast". So lesson learned "digiuno" = fast in Italian, not 2. I wanted to die. Of course Mark who speaks pretty much fluent Italian thought the moment was entirely too comical to help me try to flounder through an apology and explanation... I wanted to die.
But I got even with him at Oktoberfest in Munich the following year. We were in my territory because I'm the one between the two of us that speaks German LOL
However embarrassing that was though, I just remembered the time that Mark almost got my tail kicked and it was chased (I just happen to be a very fast runner) by a prostitute in Amsterdam.... We have alot of fun together :) :punk:

·
Registered
460 Posts
It's hard to just choose one incident since I embarass myself on a daily basis. :eek: But out of them all, the one experience that still makes me cringe is when I went for a job interview. I went into the situation with a positive additude dispite how nervous I was. I had dressed up real nice, wore my hair up and even bought a pretty new shade of lipstick for the occasion. Anyhow, I was talking to the manager who did the interview and everything seemed to be going real well. I was feeling really confident until I was just about to leave and the guy smirked at me and said "I'm sorry but I can't let you leave here like that. You have lipstick all over your teeth." After the inital shock of embarassment, my first reaction was to rub it off my teeth, which I did but he said, "It's still there. You might want to check in the mirror." I thanked him for letting me know even though he seemed like he got a kick out of telling me and I made a hasty exit. Needless to say I didn't get the job.... Honestly, I don't think I would have taken it. :eek:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohhh man, you guys are making me feel better about my moments!! Especially yelling at the neighbors dog with your's right behind you!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Lexus said:
I guess my most embarrassing moment was at work a few years ago, came out of the bathroom and the back of my skirt was stuck in my undies..... I had panyhose on and I just didn't notice, cute customer did though..... :microwave

Hummm, thought it felt a little breezy....
Pretty much the same thing happened to me.

When I was in middle school we had spirit week. One day that week we had to dress up. I had a dress and a cute top on. As well as pantyhose. Right before I went home I went to the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom and started walking home. I decided that I wanted ice cream on the way home so I took the main road home. As I was walking down main street I kept hearing people honking at me. I just ignored them. I went and got ice cream and kept walking. I was about 2 minutes from home and this older guy honked at me. At this point I had, had enough so I turned around and fliped him the bird. On my way home I went. I got to my house and walked in. I was madder than hell. I took off my shoes and turned around threw my foot up on the couch and said to my mom "see what these freaking shoes did to me on the way home? Why couldn't you pick me up? It would have saved me a lot of pain and bleeding." She started laughing and said well first of all before I start yelling at you why don't you pull your skirt out of your ass then come talk to me. I ran in her bedroom and looked in the mirror. My face turned bright red. I walked out in the living room and started crying because I was so mad and embarrased. I sat on the couch and started telling her about the walk home and what I was going through. She of course couldn't help but laugh at me.

Since then I haven't put on a skirt. I am to afraid it will happen again. :( :eek:ops_2e:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts