Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hahaha
I guess people put crates to other uses.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I was teaching grade school when I was first learning to train my Weim. I can't even begin to tell you how many techniques I learned in dog training came in useful in the classroom! I always had one of the best behaved classrooms! LOL!
:box:

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I mentioned today that for the first two years, raising dogs and raising kids was remarkably similar.

My newest coworker got kind of quiet after that :lol2:
Hahaha
Nubis'sMom and myself don't have kids and Nubis'sMom was saying, I guess raising kids would be similar. I said, I think so but at least when they get a temper tantrum, we can put him in his crate. LOL

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Hahaha
Nubis'sMom and myself don't have kids and Nubis'sMom was saying, I guess raising kids would be similar. I said, I think so but at least when they get a temper tantrum, we can put him in his crate. LOL
No kids here either, but my aunts had kids when I was 16, and one of my (now former) coworkers has two kids under the age of five. Add the kids I see being misparented nearly every day at the library (my opinion), and I can see the way we've trained and do train Elka as being great for child rearing.

1. Tell them once. Then help them do it right.
2. After verbal correction, fun ends. Too bad.
3. Begging/whining do not get rewarded. Use your words and do it right.

There are more things, obviously. But, as groundwork :nicejob:

·
Puppies pushover
205 Posts
i didnt know it was frowned upon, this is my friends daughter in Maxs cage,

·
Got mutt?
13,828 Posts

The intended occupant.

The UN-intended (but frequent) occupant.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts