Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from today

Yes....that is my slipper.

Can you see the halo??

"Back off Rommel!"

Had to have one next to the flag...

This is the speed she travels at..........everywhere.

"Go ahead Piper.......try to take my pillow"

She really loves the pink slipper

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Now you have to know that she comes from the same sort of lines as -------------------YES MISCHA!!!!! HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
:bouncesgr :largegr:
:emo11: Amanda i was only joking,I love little Mischy and I'm sure Ziris is loved as much!! it's the slipper chewing thing that reminds me of you know who.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, she is such a little monster that she is cute. She already has me and the other dogs wrapped around her little (big) paw...and she knows it.

And I figure, If she is going to steal my slippers...at least she has a nice full grip on it. :D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
she is beautiful BinB! glad to see she isn't taking any guff from Rom or Piper. are you going to crop or dock?

keep those baby pictures coming!
cc

·
Registered
602 Posts
Congrats! Having a girl is so much different. ENJOY!!!

Naveen

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Funny how the first thing a Doberman Pup does is take over.

And just as funny is how the other Dogs let her.

Same thing happened at my place a few months ago.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Just a reminder, BIB, that today is the last day for Santa at Petsmart...are you going to take Ziris? If you do, take your OWN camera and I'll bet Santa will give you permission to take your own shots (better than Polaroids!). Also, Rommel & Piper might like to go again, too.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
AAAWWWW! I am forming a plan to bring my husband around to a little girl!! I will just tell him it's all your fault BIB!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Oh Here the pictures are.... thank you, and congratulations!!! She's very pretty.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Are you going to miss that tale and ears? I thought Jasmine was so cute with the floppy ears....I came very close to telling the breeder to leave her that way. Love the pictures...I am glad you are having such a good time with her and that she is everything you wanted.:emo1:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
She looks so cute carrying the pink slipper. If she anything like mine, she will love the hair out of the slipper.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They actually are getting along GREAT! They follow her around, just to see what she will try to get into next. They both seem to be letting her "rule the roost" though. I am still feeding in the order of Piper, Rommel, then Ziris....and letting out of crates in order of Piper, Rommel, then Ziris. Treats...Piper, Rommel, then Ziris. Just in case.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts