Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Rommel in a long down while someone else is working their dog.

Still in a long down

Rommel, heeling around the field

I think he smiled for the camera in this one, haha. (Pardon my outfit...the pants have lots of pockets for treats and such)

Being a good boy.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Down, while someone else is working their dog.

How we got him over the A-frame. He hasnt done this since he was a puppy.

If mom can do it, it must be okay!!! :)

The End

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Awww such a smart handsome boy! and that looks like such a great place to bring your dog! A training club runs it? How do the classes work? and how much is it?
I think I need to get a pair of cargo pants like that with big pockets!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
He is looking real good BiB as well as being such a good boy,please try to post a picture of him stood show style so i can see his build(not asking you to stack him just get him to stand in a natural stance)all the pics i have seen of him lately he has been nose down,lay down,or climbing the A frame :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Looks good BIB. He seems to enjoy it a lot. I always love the attentive look in the downs.

·
Registered
602 Posts
He looks great. I really want to start doing something like this with Princess. Hopefully soon.

Naveen

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Nice pictures, good for you guys!

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
im still trying to figure out how you wear that shirt to training... i have to go equipped with the worlds strongest sports bra for all the running we do!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
doberkim said:
im still trying to figure out how you wear that shirt to training... i have to go equipped with the worlds strongest sports bra for all the running we do!
LMAO, I have on a spaghetti strap sports bra under that shirt :D

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LapDog said:
Awww such a smart handsome boy! and that looks like such a great place to bring your dog! A training club runs it? How do the classes work? and how much is it?
I think I need to get a pair of cargo pants like that with big pockets!
Yep, The local Schutzhund Club runs it. We pay $150 per dog per year club dues. Then we have misc fees every now and again. For instance, we have stadium style lighting so that we can train at night (its nice in the summer, and the winter it gets dark early) so we all chip in to help pay for that.

We dont really have "classes" thats why at first I kind of felt thrown to the wolves...but everyone has been really willing to show me the ropes. Basically I did alot of watching and listening. Then I tried it with my dog. When I messed up, they were more than happy to yell at me while I was on the field...haha. Im just kidding, but I have been embarrassed more than once :D

I kinda feel like I know what I'm doing now (So that must mean I really have no clue right) but I really do learn something new everytime I go. Our helpers (the people who wear the sleeve) are awesome, and full of information, and we have alot of really good obedience people too. If you can find the right club, it is alot of fun!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
brumwolf said:
He is looking real good BiB as well as being such a good boy,please try to post a picture of him stood show style so i can see his build(not asking you to stack him just get him to stand in a natural stance)all the pics i have seen of him lately he has been nose down,lay down,or climbing the A frame :)
There are some pics of him in the "conformation" thread, not the best...but I dont know how to stack a dog, so I just used some random pictures that I had :emo11:

http://www.dobermantalk.com/showthread.php?t=1946

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Great pics BIB!!! I just LOVE Rommel, and I love to see him work even more!! Keep the great pics coming, and keep up the great work with that handsome boy!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
BackInBlack said:
There are some pics of him in the "conformation" thread, not the best...but I dont know how to stack a dog, so I just used some random pictures that I had :emo11:

http://www.dobermantalk.com/showthread.php?t=1946
I must have missed those pics thanks for the link ,i posted early in that thread and missed the rest so it was a good read too,never did get a picture of Tia at the rally(forgot the camera).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts