Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
******* was 12 weeks yesterday and 27 lbs. She is slowly losing the "puppy look". These pictures were taken today in the woods.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Chaz, the last time I posted they were still pretty strong but I posted again. This morning at about 9:00 I took them down and they are still looking very good at 4:00. I will see how long they stay this way, the minute they start to get weak up they go. Maybe I will get lucky, cause I am getting sick of doing it. I do it myself, and having patience is not one of my virtue's. :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
"Maybe I will get lucky, cause I am getting sick of doing it"

I've been posting Mensa for five and a half months!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Such a pretty girl! She has a cute look it the first pic that makes me want to take her home and cuddle her. Her ears look great.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
She looks great okie. The woods are such a nice backdrop for pictures too! Your right she is already looking more grown up. It wont be long, and you will be saying Where did my PUPPY go?????? She's a beauty though. :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
She looks beautiful Okie. She will start to look like a lady soon.

But when will she stop being a puppy?........hah, I beginning to think that never happens with dobies...lol

Naveen

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Wow I can't believe how big she looks already, didn't you just bring her home? :) She is just beautiful. Her ears are very nice.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
She is looking great,she looks like Mischa but with cropped ears.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Awww thanks everyone,

This morning her ears are still standing strong although a little weak at the tips. I think I am going to post again or I might try those strips. Chaz, keep up the good work they will stand one day!!
You can see in the first picture that ******* has a cowlick on the bridge of her nose, she will have this for life...I think it is kinda cute. I think in Europe she would be disqualified or it would be a major fault though.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Stealth, her ears are back in posts as of Sunday. Wishful thinking on my part. Although after hearing that Chaz is still posting after 5 months I think I am pretty lucky so far.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No, she is a Dobereich dobie.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts