Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· just a member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few more pictures of "The Girls" I like the way that sounds.

A quiet moment in the Big Bed.

I thinks she likes the Big Bed

"Who let the papparazzi in here."

"Can we help you?"

"Whats the password?"

"I got you now."

Quiet time for like 30 seconds

· just a member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh! Those are pics are priceless.
How do you keep the bed from being torn up? Ours looks like a good-will reject.
The little one is not left unsupervised when awake in the bed, LOL. Its a continuous battle stopping her trying to stick the whole bed in her mouth. We kinda have the "Stop what your doing" command down, which is working so far. She also thinks her nickname is "No, No, Bad Dog"...

· Still Here Despite Rumour
4,378 Posts
Great pics Ken,in the "whats the password" Niki looks suitably tired and Alexis is looking at her as if to say "c'mon more running to do yet" Looks to me like the "Little Un" has settled in well mate.

4,378 Posts
The little one is not left unsupervised when awake in the bed, LOL. Its a continuous battle stopping her trying to stick the whole bed in her mouth. We kinda have the "Stop what your doing" command down, which is working so far. She also thinks her nickname is "No, No, Bad Dog"...
Hahahaha yep been there,got the T shirt!! Mischa still thinks her name is Mischaaaaaaa Noooooooooo.

· just a member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pics Ken,in the "whats the password" Niki looks suitably tired and Alexis is looking at her as if to say "c'mon more running to do yet" Looks to me like the "Little Un" has settled in well mate.
Your right Brum, LOL, Nikita is more active since the "Little Un" got here. She's always willing to keep going when Alexis wants to go. Its a win/win situation so far.

· Registered
696 Posts
Awesome pictures. I did'nt know you got a new puppy? She's a doll! I too like saying "The Girls" lol

· just a member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone, They sure have no problem performing for the camera. Well, lil Alexis gained 8 pounds since she arrived. She's up to 26 pounds now. She has the energy of a small nuclear reactor going super-critical most of the time. Its been lots of fun. I must be crazy.

4,378 Posts
Thanks everyone, They sure have no problem performing for the camera. Well, lil Alexis gained 8 pounds since she arrived. She's up to 26 pounds now. She has the energy of a small nuclear reactor going super-critical most of the time. Its been lots of fun. I must be crazy.
Well if you are crazy what the heck am I ??????:help_up_2 :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :emo11:

4,378 Posts
It's a disease and non of your medications are gonna help,just go with the flow and enjoy the ride!! beats the heck out of a roller coaster any day.In the words of my favourite Star Trek Villains "Resistance is Futile" :):):).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.