Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the base of her ears are soo strong that the vet suggested not doing a cross brace.... we are whistleing alot and she is working the base very well, i will continue to get her attention and work the ears.... she is guessing the most will be 4 postings...

here are some pics, pre-post and posted

Attachments

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
ooo thats good news! Duchess was the first pup of the litter for her ears to stand! we were so lucky! we only had to post them till she was like 6 months! Thats a big bowl of food she is lovin' up! lol Take care!

·
Registered
953 Posts
She's so cute!! :)

Bruno is just 4 months and we're gonna post his ears a little bit longer. Even tho they're standing nicely. His teething is causing them to droop a lil ;) He really hates having them up lol. But we do it for about 5 days on and 3 days off. So he gets a breather.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my vet suggested 10 days on and one day off... so we will follow this for a few postings and see how it works out....

she is starting to get couragous and head beyond the yard, not by far just a little wandering... she does return to my calls... love to watch her run/gallop

1 - 6 of 6 Posts