1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
You have quite the cast of characters living at your house - I'm sure they keep you entertained :) That's great & theya re too funny!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Demented Dobermans. We all have them. Lucan does the howling thing everytime he hears a dog barking on Dog Whisperer. When they disappear off the screen, he looks in the next room to see where they've gone.......oh boy, and this is an intelligent breed?!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
While the other Dobermans here are competing in agility trials, kicking butt in the show ring, and earning obedience titles my guys are howling at their own images on the internet.

Oh, and Mensa caught a rat today.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Each one has those hidden talents that you are able to release and share to the world. I would like to see one of them howling at the video of them howling at themselves while watching the first video. An endless vicious cycle.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Chaz, your pack cracks me up. Aden was very impressed as well :) Ziris has started howling recently.........it just came out of nowhere.........

That video with the donkey though, is priceless...........I hope you sent that into Americas Funniest Home videos.

·
Registered
99 Posts
lol Chaz. Funny gang.

I played it for Trin and told her to join Mensa and she didn't howl. She barked and cleared the house SWAT style lol

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Too funny! On the way up to Toronto ten days ago stopped into a gas station in Dansville, NY to top up. As I was pumping the gas, a red male Dobe walked right past me, his owner parked on the other side of the pump. Dobe's name was Kane, from a BYB in Kentucky (his rust crest was a bit too blonde, and his size and build a bit too square to be a purebred). Very sweet tho'. Couldn't figure out why his owner would let him walk around the parking lot off-leash when he had just told me how Kane had been hit by a car the year before and the vet barely managed to save his leg! Long story short - an ambulance came screaming by and Kane started to howl for the longest time - apparently he does that whenever he hears any kind of siren. Java was in the back seat giving him one of her diva 'What the heck are YOU doing THAT for???' looks. Kane tried to jump up and give Java kisses and she just leaned away from the window and turned her head - she is such a high maintenance girl....

·
Registered
99 Posts
LoL JavasMom....Keep them tongues waggin' Java girl haha. I can totally picture the girly girl attitude. "Ugh, Whateverrr Kane. I do not approve. Sigh. *Cold Shoulder*" lol Poor Kane. REJECTEDDDD Burnnnnnnn

hehe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts