Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier this week, we decided to make use of SO's property taxes and go hiking in Foothills Park. We ended up walking 8 miles in 3.5 hrs with the tick magnet.... er, I mean Niz. I tried to challenge myself and shoot with manual focus in addition to my usual manual exposure. I'm very near sighted, so a lot of the shots were focused horribly, but I finally got some good shots of Niz! The camera's autofocus likes his whiskers, so you can finally Niz's pretty brown eyes.

Hi DT. See? I has pretty eyes. Two of dem. I fink.

Fuzzy hangy things.

I has a chest. I just has a front that's more forward.

The fungi (I think?) looked really cool: here's a full photo link: http://www.pandography.net/dt/20111228-0374full.jpg

Don't leave me here, guys.

Guys?

I has a handsome. My favorite shot of ze day.

I'm not even tired, guys.

Thanks for looking!

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Awesome photos! He is such a handsome guy!! And the other photos are amazing! Great work.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I especially love the close up pic of him smiling at you...
I`m always amazed at how beautiful the world is when looking at others hiking photos, etc...we hear and see such negativity all the time but your photos reminded me of the beauty out there...what an amazing park and a gorgeous dog!
Although I went onto the link of the park reserve and saw that this park is home to the mountain lion...Does this said moutain lion ever come out to play!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Nice pics! Looks like a good hiking area for you and the handsome Niz!! :)

Jan

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I especially love the close up pic of him smiling at you...
I`m always amazed at how beautiful the world is when looking at others hiking photos, etc...we hear and see such negativity all the time but your photos reminded me of the beauty out there...what an amazing park and a gorgeous dog!
Although I went onto the link of the park reserve and saw that this park is home to the mountain lion...Does this said moutain lion ever come out to play!
We've never seen a mountain lion, but we're only there during the day. I wish we could hike there more often, but dogs aren't allowed on weekends and holidays. Some of the trails are REALLY narrow and right next to cliffs... I don't want to try passing another dog. One play bow later, I could be in the stream!

Those are good!! Now you are ready to venture into the world of manual focus lenses :)

say hi to Niz
With my 10% keeper rate, I think not! :D Thanks, and Niz says hi to Q, his fellow tortured hunk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts