Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay can we ever have too many pictures of our kids on here..... I think NOT!!

Just shot these today with the new camera (which I LOVE!)

Is this a happy girl or what?

"I'm coming Mom!!!"

Have to have at least one pose....

Last but not least... The gang ALL wants the cookie!!

Hope you liked my kids! Am working on doing a video next! I'm finally figuring this camera out! Stay tuned for some Lexy movies in the future!........

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Especially in the Snow.....Great shots....What a very pretty gitl......At this rate we can camera reviews in the future....Keeping coming, Dobies in the Snow, Next maybe Dobie in the Rain, but that won't be until spring....

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwh thanks guys! Tracy, your camera has taken awesome pictures! I do love the action shots I can finally get now though, couldn't dream of getting any action shots with the old one, actually come to think of it, I couldn't get a decent still shot either! I'm gonna try to get a video tomorrow, I took a few clips today but deleted them in order to fit more pictures, need a bigger memory card :) I think I may be getting more camera accessories for Christmas though, maybe a memory card?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Kratty said:
Especially in the Snow.....Great shots....What a very pretty gitl......At this rate we can camera reviews in the future....Keeping coming, Dobies in the Snow, Next maybe Dobie in the Rain, but that won't be until spring....
LOL ditto from me...Great shots but... Kratty... Dobie in the Rain?? Dobie would melt...... LOL

·
Registered
288 Posts
Lexus is beautiful,really neat action shots. it's a great Camera. If you can take mavies wit it you'll need a big memory card, or several.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Hey Frznbus, My little secret for Dobes not melting is using a frisbee. That protects them from melting.....LOL.....

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Great pictures Lexus, I like the last one also. The whole gang waiting for their cookie - great picture. What kind of camera did you get?

TD

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a Panosonic Lumix DMC-FZ20. Really cool! Early Christmas present, wouldn't be surprised if I don't get anything else now! This thing has so many features, and I'm just SUCH an electronical whiz...... <totally sarcastic> I'm sure I'll pick them all up in no time!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Great pictures! I love all of them but I really love the whole dog family shot. I have only seen Harley and MY girl Lexus.

BTW, Gracie has the same harness as Lex. Maybe they are long lost sisters. I guess that means you should send Lexus up to me. :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Lexus is such a pretty girl. Love the look of concentration on all of them, waiting for their treat!!! AND NO DROOL!! :eatchicke

1 - 15 of 15 Posts