Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have reached the point that the dogs will actually cuddle up and rest without trying to play constantly.
I love the bed pictures. I work nights, so most of the nights it is Travis and Copper in our king size bed. A few nights ago Travis decided to bring Cobalt up in the bed also, to see how he would do. Cobalt slept like a champ. He has slept through the night the last 3 nights.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
How sweet! I think your family & cobalt are very lucky, but the luckiest may just be copper who now has a 'snuggle-keep-me-warm' buddy!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Very cute. They look very snuggly warm in bed.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Too cute, but is your hubby nuts??? LOL just kidding, but oh my that will be a crowded bed when Cobalt gets full grown. Hehehe, I hope YOU have a bed somewhere LOL.

·
Registered
986 Posts
YES! And it includes the couch, the chair, the floor and anywhere they lay. Enjoy the memories of your bed, Wegs, as you may never get to sleep there in peace and comfort again!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
What cute pics! Your babies are adorable.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I am laughing so hard because I can envision your husband on the couch and the dogs on the big bed because they have nudged and worked taking over the whole bed. Nahhhhhhhh a dobie wouldn't do that..........ha ha ha.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
That is so cute.....my dogs have a whole bunch of fleece blankets that they like to curl up in...I have to rotate them out because I am always washing them...but they are everywhere..even in the car.

They are so cute together :D And I agree with LD, looks like he was lucky to find you!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
They look very healthy and content looking!! Gotta love the floppy ears.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts