Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have reached the point that the dogs will actually cuddle up and rest without trying to play constantly.
I love the bed pictures. I work nights, so most of the nights it is Travis and Copper in our king size bed. A few nights ago Travis decided to bring Cobalt up in the bed also, to see how he would do. Cobalt slept like a champ. He has slept through the night the last 3 nights.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I am laughing so hard because I can envision your husband on the couch and the dogs on the big bed because they have nudged and worked taking over the whole bed. Nahhhhhhhh a dobie wouldn't do that..........ha ha ha.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
That is so cute.....my dogs have a whole bunch of fleece blankets that they like to curl up in...I have to rotate them out because I am always washing them...but they are everywhere..even in the car.

They are so cute together :D And I agree with LD, looks like he was lucky to find you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.