Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would share a few photos.. today it has, in total: hailed, snowed, rained, and then been a sunshiny, wonderfully warm afternoon. This is some crazy California weather, let me tell you. With that said, I got some great shots of both the hills around us and the dogs that I wanted to post. :)

"What you mean I can't sit this far back, hoomin? You forgot to take my prong collar off... I'm borkded."

Such a gorgeous, awesome, beautiful day. <3

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,408 Posts
I think some of these pictures are postcards you slipped into the stack! Gorgeous!

And I notice that even though you report snow, you STILL have more green around than we do. Not fair....

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think some of these pictures are postcards you slipped into the stack! Gorgeous!

And I notice that even though you report snow, you STILL have more green around than we do. Not fair....
Thank you so much for that. :roflmao:

Definitely not postcards, but I will accept that compliment!

To be fair in regards to the green though, we basically never get snow and this has been one of the driest winters on record. It has rained maybe 2 times prior to this weekend, and we've had almost nothing but 60-70 degree days.. which sounds all well and good when you've had nothing but snow, but for us is pretty worrisome. We were praying for rain and got that and everything else. ;) LOL

Reactions: Sherryh and melbrod

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I can't say it enough. I just love your photos. And I love Rush. I think she's my new favourite DT non-Doberman dog. It's always good to see Monster also. The scenery is gorgeous, too!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't say it enough. I just love your photos. And I love Rush. I think she's my new favourite DT non-Doberman dog. It's always good to see Monster also. The scenery is gorgeous, too!
It must be that left ear screaming "look how cute I am!" or something.. :p Funny you say that though, because Dance is definitely one of my favorite non-doberman DT dogs. Tollers are so gorgeous! And thanks for all of the compliments. :)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Wow! I never was a big I have to visit California fan, but if I can go live in that valley I'll be very happy! :D
So beautiful! Your lucky and take amazing pictures both scenery wise and furry cuties like rush and monster!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow! I never was a big I have to visit California fan, but if I can go live in that valley I'll be very happy! :D
So beautiful! Your lucky and take amazing pictures both scenery wise and furry cuties like rush and monster!
California is definitely not all Los Angeles, I promise. ;) There are gorgeous things to be seen here. The majority of the valley is dairies, farms, lifted pickups and a whole lot of country music.

Reactions: Sherryh and Sam1491

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stunning!
Thanks! :) And just like that, the awesome weather is gone again. It's supposed to be 65 degrees today, tomorrow? 75. Sigh.

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Thanks! :) And just like that, the awesome weather is gone again. It's supposed to be 65 degrees today, tomorrow? 75. Sigh.
You spoiled californians ;) That's my idea of perfect weather! assuming it isn't humid of course, oh the terrible frizz and stickyness of humid weather :p

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You spoiled californians ;) That's my idea of perfect weather! assuming it isn't humid of course, oh the terrible frizz and stickyness of humid weather :p
hahaha. I don't mind 75 degree weather, but it's been like that ALL WINTER! Which is totally not okay with me. I want rain, hail, sleet, snow, SOMETHING that shows me it's winter time.. driest winter ever.

Reactions: Sherryh
1 - 17 of 17 Posts