1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all
my name is mehrnaz and I am from Iran sorry my English is not good

Now،I have a Doberman
he is my baby boy.For me and my family is kind But for strangers, he is too wild
Courageous, impressive, intelligent and playful :roflmao:but Bad ear surgery
Sorry my English is bad
What is your opinion about it?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Welcome to DT. You have a very handsome boy.

Reactions: mehrnaz_ghasemi

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Your English is fine :) Welcome and glad you found this forum.

Why don't people in your country like Dobermans?

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Welcome, he's a handsome boy, and his ears, though not what you see in america, actually look really nice :) we've seen some terrible crops here and yours is far from it!

Welcome!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your English is fine :) Welcome and glad you found this forum.

Why don't people in your country like Dobermans?
Thank

There is a theory in iran:
Doberman after 4 or 5 years old, his brain began to grow, so will the pressure on his skull.

The dog is very nervous and crazy, so even the owner is attacked

I know the theory of negative .Such a thing is impossible because of science!

But some of my friends are claiming that they were indeed happened.

However, most Iranians love it And many friends in our forum who asked me to give them the puppy's moko

2-----
Most people iran like to have aggressive dogs

Experts in Iran try to strong dogs, large and fierce they produce،New products, they should be better than the previous generation.
In general, peoples iran enjoy the dogs fierce and powerful.
Doberman dog is strong and endurance But Iranian races are extremely powerful and are known as the Lion Dog.
Very tough and are great .The only bad thing is that these dogs are not yet universal.

And now Iran has three major races :sarabi(سرابی)-persian shephrd(قهدر جان)-kourdi(کردی)
From foreign breed like rottweiler Because access is easier and more powerful than the Doberman And does not worry about attacking owner

Doberman is so much injustice in Iran .After 6 or 7 years and they are killing with guns!:(

I hope the English text properly written:D

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,302 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Your Dobe is very handsome. Every once and a while we hear that nonsense here from people who don't know any better. All you can do is try to educate them in the truth about how wonderful this breed is.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Thank

There is a theory in iran:
Doberman after 4 or 5 years old, his brain began to grow, so will the pressure on his skull.

The dog is very nervous and crazy, so even the owner is attacked

I know the theory of negative .Such a thing is impossible because of science!

But some of my friends are claiming that they were indeed happened.

However, most Iranians love it And many friends in our forum who asked me to give them the puppy's moko

2-----
Most people iran like to have aggressive dogs

Experts in Iran try to strong dogs, large and fierce they produce،New products, they should be better than the previous generation.
In general, peoples iran enjoy the dogs fierce and powerful.
Doberman dog is strong and endurance But Iranian races are extremely powerful and are known as the Lion Dog.
Very tough and are great .The only bad thing is that these dogs are not yet universal.

And now Iran has three major races :sarabi(سرابی)-persian shephrd(قهدر جان)-kourdi(کردی)
From foreign breed like rottweiler Because access is easier and more powerful than the Doberman And does not worry about attacking owner

Doberman is so much injustice in Iran .After 6 or 7 years and they are killing with guns!:(

I hope the English text properly written:D
Hi, welcome from Japan.

Bold part: WHAT!!?? That sounds terrible. It's strange because, according to your post, Iranian prefers fierce breeds. Why do they need to kill them? Because of aging?

How old is your doberman? I hope he'll be a great breed ambassador.
It's nice to know various cultures around the world.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi, welcome from Japan.

Bold part: WHAT!!?? That sounds terrible. It's strange because, according to your post, Iranian prefers fierce breeds. Why do they need to kill them? Because of aging?

How old is your doberman? I hope he'll be a great breed ambassador.
It's nice to know various cultures around the world.
I did not see it up close But experienced by friends (Iran) heard.
the Iranians are very much interested to animals and many of them are Doberman lover.
my doberman is 3 years old

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi all
my name is mehrnaz and I am from Iran sorry my English is not good -> so do I :roflmao:

Now،I have a Doberman
he is my baby boy.For me and my family is kind But for strangers, he is too wild
Courageous, impressive, intelligent and playful :roflmao:QUOTE]

Hi Mehrnaz. I'm Patar from Indonesia, selamat datang. I also just joined in less than 6 months.
I like the serious looking eyes of your boy, esp d 5th photo (he looks serious in looking after his teritory).

Fully understand the feeling of others hate what we love for his being, we (us with the dobbi) become the minority... even among the dog people community.

Indonesia is the most populated Moeslim country. Whenever my people comeback from their 1 month pilgrim in Mekkah, they become more Arab than the Arab themselves. Dog is hated in many part of my country. And it is not seldom to find case of dog being killed by a posioned meat ball throwed to the dog owner terrace or dog's kennel.

I have a quite female dob. She doesn't bark at the passer by (except for the street vendor who used to make that noisy cust calling), only if they stop and look at her... she barks. Still the some of the fanatic neigbor doesn't like her.
A year ago, there was a loose dog get into the Mosque yard (not into its building) nearby our house. Regardless the owner sorry and willing to pay, the dog must be 'put-to-sleep'.

If you could send me pics of Moeslim people (wearing Moeslim clotches) in your country playing around happily with their dogs or dogs that being allowed to be present at nearby Mosque compound... I would be very very thankful for that.

Plan to print those pics and give them to the kids we (my dobbi & I) often met in the park near-by. There is a saying picture talks more than words.

thanks

·
joie de vivre
11,252 Posts
Welcome from the states!

Reactions: mehrnaz_ghasemi
1 - 20 of 25 Posts