Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the attention and their stance in these pictures. Unfortunately, I was in the house in my office and shot the pictures through the window screen. I doubt I'll ever get them to cooperate like this again! :)

D'Va and Moe...

D'Va and Moe...

D'Va, Moe and Jordan (laying down)...and what had their attention, a Border Terrier, of course.

Thanks for looking, Jan

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gorgeous pics!! You could put a but more black in the pictures and crop out the chair and they'd look amazing :) or I could do it for you when I get back from work if you'd like?
That would be awesome - I'd love to see what you could do! Thanks!!

I don't think anybody will try to break into your house anytime soon! :poster_kewlpics:
That's so true! :)

Jan

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
the eye spy pics are always the best one's arent they? I think D'va looks AMAZING in these pics! She looks like a youngster! What were Twist and Eli doing that had their undivided attention like that?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the eye spy pics are always the best one's arent they? I think D'va looks AMAZING in these pics! She looks like a youngster! What were Twist and Eli doing that had their undivided attention like that?
Twist was running around with a gallon (empty) milk jug in her mouth - a favorite toy for a Border Terrier! :) Eli was in the house with me since Moe was outside and I couldn't be out there to supervise.

Jan

Reactions: astra

·
Super Moderator
21,894 Posts
Great photos, Jan. I love your dogs.

Reactions: Marieldobes

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here we go, kind of sharpens them up a little when they're darkened down :)
Thanks - those look great! I just wish I could get them to cooperate like that when I'm outside with the camera!! :)

Jan

Reactions: Amelia_
1 - 20 of 24 Posts