Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 4 year old nephew was staying here with me and got to play with Axel. It was funny and sad, but he couldn't enunciate his name and it kept coming out as "a$$hole".
:smile8:
I think I might should have thought through Axel's name a little better before committing to it!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Oh.My.Goodness! That is so funny! I can just hear him saying it! :laughing: Bless his little heart. You should film, or whatever its called now, for future laughs and posterity.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
LOL! Too funny.

Reactions: Axel's Mom

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
That is hilarious!! My grandson pronounced R's as W's and L's as W's. He called Eli, Ewi. He told me when he was 3, "Gwama Wowi (pronounced Woahwee) , Ewi (pronounced E Y) is not my fwiend!!!"

·
Registered
939 Posts
Ahaha, thats too funny! Kids say the greatest stuff :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Haha! That's awesome! My niece is 4 now and getting better at saying Torque, but usually it comes out Tort. Also, when my 91 year old grandmother came out to visit (she live in WI so we don't see her that often) my mom was trying to tell her Torque's name, but she is hard of hearing so Mom spelled it out Tork so that Grandma would get the pronunciation. My grandma looked at the paper and said "Who names their dog that?" Made me giggle. :)

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Hey my mom keeps referring to Nubis as Nudist.!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
:laughing: kids say the darndest things!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts