Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was Mischa's show debut at The South West Working and Pastoral Breed Association and all things considered she did O.K.
She behaved herself in the ring pretty well and ------- she won her class and Best Puppy in Breed but what impressed me more was she was not fazed by seeing all those different breeds of dogs scattered all around the show venue.
I will post pics of her with her ribbons a.s.a.p. came home and passed out yesterday as i have never shown 2 dogs in 1 show before and it was a long day!!
Lets hope she keeps it up:praying:

·
Registered
437 Posts
:boldblue: :boldblue: :cool2: :dancing_b :beer: :clap2:

Well done Brum and Mischief!!! Thats great news! Can't wait to see pictures, Abbie and Diesel are very proud of their little buddy:3dbiggrin

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
brumwolf said:
She behaved herself in the ring pretty well and ------- she won her class and Best Puppy in Breed
Well of course!!! We didn't expect anything less from our girl. :dancing_b

Congrats to you and our little Mischief. Can't wait to see pics.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
:dancing_b :dan2: :clap2: :clap2:

Way to go Mischa!!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Way to go, Papa Brum! I'm sure Mischa will go on to exceed your expectations. Excellent job, Mischa! You go, girl!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That is great Brum! Congrats to you and Mischa!:dancing_b

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Brumwolf, where are the pictures????

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
:dancing_b :dancing_b :dancing_b
YEAH MISCHA!!!!!!!
Way to start off with a bang. Congrats Brum and Mischa!

Now.................................PICTURES!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Coming in late, But way to go to the newest member of the Brum's Amazing Doberman Gang. You must be one tired, but proud Doberdad. Brum, Hats off to you mate....This is Fantastic....

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Okie-dobie said:
Brumwolf, where are the pictures????
Bad news i'm afraid! Dopey me didn't flip the flash up on the camera and i didn't review any at the show they are all so dark you can't see anything on them,so i will have to do some more of her with her rosettes when i get time.
:emo11: :emo11: :emo11: :emo11:

·
Premium Member
8,960 Posts
Glad that she had a good first show! I've heard that there are fewer pro handlers in Europe........don't know if that goes for England also. Do you owner handle or do you have someone handle for you?

I'd love to see more owner handling here in the states. I do it occasionally, but am not very good........especially when compared to people who do it for a living.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have handled from the start,I am still a learner really but we have our moments.Mischa's breeder is probably one of the best dobe handlers in the country and she can make a dog look so much better than me.I don't really know of a pro handler of dobes here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts