Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Someone asked for some new pics of Mischief so here is a couple taken in the garden today.(actually she is beginning to behave quite well now so i should call her Mischa again now)

:devil_2: :devil_2: :devil_2: :devil_2: :devil_2: :devil_2: :devil_2: :devil_2: :devil_2: :devil_2:

·
Registered
665 Posts
My five month old is ENORMOUS already....his hocks are big too which his trainer stated that means he will be holding a good amount of weight, I'll have to take more pictures and share them with you all, he's certainly growing fast!

·
Registered
986 Posts
At 5 months old, Oscar was at his super gangly stage, yet Mischa is just lovely and perfectly proportioned. What a stunning coat! Seems to be an air of elegance about her. I see many titles in her future.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
gorgeous! now we need videos! haha. She really is stunning! I especially love her face in that first picture!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
She is just beautiful, what does she weigh now?

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't weighed her lately but i think she could do with a bit more fat on her for a pup, but we cannot get any more in her she has her full amount of kibble a day + raw meat, she eats her fill, then gets a dish of kibble to eat through the day then an a meal at night including some veg or pasta or rice ,but she seems to put it all into growth.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
She is gorgeous brum and she is getting big! And I just don't believe a word of this mischief stuff! She looks prim and proper sitting there as I'm sure she always is.....

·
Premium Member
8,910 Posts
she is looking so grown up now. Will she be in the show ring sometime in the future?

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
velmadobe said:
she is looking so grown up now. Will she be in the show ring sometime in the future?
Yeah we have her booked into an open show on the 7th Oct , she will be in minor puppy bitch.Then on the 22nd Oct in a championship show.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Wow Brum!! She sure has grown fast!! You will need to update your siggie soon! Now you need 2 blues and 2 fawns to make things even and fair Muahhahahah! Don't let Mrs B read this, she'll hunt me down!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Brum she is growing up. She looks great. I don't see anything but innocence from her. I think you are making it all up to hide her from everyone.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts