Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. i said i would post some new pics of Mischa( a.k.a.Mischief,Pesky,and Mischa NO)(it used to be Tia NO)
We went to Sandwell Valley which is just a big open space for a little walk.

First off the 2 latest of Missy(she has got so many nicknames)

Then T pot with her British flag

Finally Chellie Belle and Bam Bam (the brother in laws kids could not say Amber so they called her Bam Bam and it stuck, she only gets called Amber if she is doing something wrong)

:help_up_2 :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :help_up_2

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Oooo. Pics of all 4. Am I seeing double in the last pic? :) They are all so great looking!! I love Mischa's bandana.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Awwwww what a cutie Mischa is, so you've got a new dobe then brumwolf??

Is she going to be shown as well?

I'm thinking of getting another dobe later on cos i miss having the 2, but it's too soon right now.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
LOVE IT!!! Ha, I simply MUST get a bandana like that for Lex!! She is growing so fast!!! It doesn't seem that long ago that Mrs. B was saying NO NO NO NO to another dobe!!!

You children are ALL adorable!!! I love their natural ears!!! What on earth kinds of collars are those in the last pic? Chains that hang down? I've got the sun glare on my computer screen now, & I just can't make them out.

They have the typical doberman tongues going on I see! I just got back from a morning walk with Lex, and it's hot hot hot here, she's all sprawled out on the dining room floor with her tongue extended fully!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are wearing triple link all chain collars with 2 name tags and a night blinker for when we go to the field in the dark,they flash in different colours so i know which dog is which.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.