Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to be at the Minneapolis show on Nov. 19th/20th? I'm thinking of dropping in for a while. If anyone's going, do you know when the Dobermans are showing?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Obviously I'm not attending - a little too far to drive from Idaho, but I checked the times and they go in at 10 a.m. both days, ring 2. :)

Jan

Reactions: MeadowCat

·
Super Moderator
21,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Obviously I'm not attending - a little too far to drive from Idaho, but I checked the times and they go in at 10 a.m. both days, ring 2. :)

Jan
Thanks! And what do you mean, it's not worth a road trip? ;)

Reactions: Marieldobes

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
If you decided to go- have fun! I thought I'd make it this year, but now I'm on the road with a handler and I'll only be going to out of state shows for a while. I'm sure starting to miss the familiar crowd I see around MN!

·
Super Moderator
21,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did go today, and it was fun! I really need to find someone to help me learn about conformation, though! I enjoyed watching the dogs, and I knew what I liked, but I'm not sure how that translated to what is correct.

I also ran into my vet, who show and breeds Aussies, so I got to hang out with her for a couple hours, which was a blast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts