Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, new member here!

As mentioned in my introduction thread, I'm Gabriel and I'm from Miami, Florida. Yesterday, I put a deposit down on what I thought was a good quality, female black/tan doberman pup, which is due July 5th. After chatting with a couple of people here, they recommended I take my money and run, and that is exactly what I am doing now!
Now the reason I'm posting here is to find myself a reputable breeder and learn more about Doberman's!

I'll definitely be doing research on breeders, but if any of you could point me towards the right direction (basically making it easier on me) as to where I could find a reputable breeder here in Miami, FL, I would really appreciate it! I hope to get her soon!

I'm looking for a family Doberman. Fun, playful and friendly! She will not be used for shows! Preferably black/tan and a girl!

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Not familiar with the East coast, but you can check out Carosel Dobermans (brooksville, fl), Brykris (ocala, fl), Velo (iverness,fl)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
A little update, the guy I originally put the deposit down with, said he would return the $100 with no problem at all!
http://www.dobermantalk.com/breedin...d-2001-orlando-oviedo-florida.html#post747197

Using that link, I contacted the third number on the list, Ada Levine, here in Miami! She said she has one pup left, a little black/tan boy. She was SO nice to me, compared to the conversation I had with George Rincon! The guy was rushing me to get to his house and had a bit of an attitude. Now allowing me to take pictures of the pups and just over all a kind of bad experience. I was blinded by the fact that I was getting a pup, so I really brushed it off.

BY THE WAY!! A warning to anyone located in MIAMI, FL DO NOT BUY FROM GEORGE RINCON

HERE'S WHY:
http://www.dobermantalk.com/new-member-introduction/50321-hi-miami-wake-up-call.html

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the help and PM's about breeders everyone! Spoke to Instant_Noodle and she referred me to a breeder in Georgia, that's looking pretty good! I don't mind making the drive (11 hours), but I want to see what you guys think of the breeder. Maybe more people have great things to say about them as well :D The dog will have ears cropped, tail docked, tattoo, micro-chip, registration, health test, family tree, preliminary puppy shots all done.

Doberman Pinschers

Please let me know what you think!

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
Thanks for all the help and PM's about breeders everyone! Spoke to Instant_Noodle and she referred me to a breeder in Georgia, that's looking pretty good! I don't mind making the drive (11 hours), but I want to see what you guys think of the breeder. Maybe more people have great things to say about them as well :D The dog will have ears cropped, tail docked, tattoo, micro-chip, registration, health test, family tree, preliminary puppy shots all done.

Doberman Pinschers

Please let me know what you think!
There are a few members on here that have Pamlot dogs, very pretty dogs
Zoomatle, Kalico, and Amy011079 all have Pamlot dogs and love them

Here is a play date we had all the dogs here are Pamlot dogs except my two which is the (Red Neutered male and the Black neutered male) or if you are looking at the picture the only 2 that aren't Pamlot dogs are the 2 on the left side
http://www.dobermantalk.com/doberman-related-chat/58413-massive-photo-dump-ga-doberman-playdate.html
http://www.dobermantalk.com/doberman-related-chat/57298-kano-heras-playdate.html

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good news all! Pam over at Pamelot Doberman's received my deposit check today, so it's official! She's having a litter the first week of July! I'm second on the list for a black/tan female. Wish me luck, and I'll update with the news come the first week of July!

I wanna thank you all again from saving me from buying a Dobie from that horrible breeder!!

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
congrats
you did the right thing
please post pictures

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Congrats on your upcoming pup!

Please be sure to come share pup pics here when you bring her home.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I was going to go with Pamelot myself but saws complaint about their kennel on a fraud complaint website. Just FYI.
PaulaNSavannah, you should really do some research on what 'ripoffreport' is. ANYONE can put ANYTHING about ANY company on there with no proof, and the person who is it about has to be a large sum of money to this scam company to get it removed. Pamelot is NOT a bad breeder, so please stop storming thread to thread bashing them because someone got pissed off that they wouldn't sell them a puppy and posted about it on the internet.

·
Got mutt?
13,822 Posts
I was going to go with Pamelot myself but saws complaint about their kennel on a fraud complaint website. Just FYI.
PaulaNSavannah, you should really do some research on what 'ripoffreport' is. ANYONE can put ANYTHING about ANY company on there with no proof, and the person who is it about has to be a large sum of money to this scam company to get it removed. Pamelot is NOT a bad breeder, so please stop storming thread to thread bashing them because someone got pissed off that they wouldn't sell them a puppy and posted about it on the internet.
Yuppers... If it's on the internet, it must be true. :rolleyesww: It is amazing how many people have written glowing, rave reviews about places like Kimbertal and Family Dobes.... both well known puppymills... :screama:

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Reactions: doberboy
1 - 19 of 19 Posts