Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Mensa and Toby

Mensa, Toby, and Katie playing rough.

Mensa thinks she can hop the hedge like the big dogs, but she mostly just runs through it.

Mensa managed to wear out the big dogs.

Afterward we all sat around and ate avocados.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
HAHA! I love them! poor toby in that one picture lol I love how mensa runs through the bush! lol and the avacado is just awesome!!!! so cute!!!!!! Duchess is sad that she doesnt look like her anymore since she doesnt have her pink posts anymore :) love them!

·
Registered
68 Posts
They are to funny. Just curious. What are you using to tape up the ears. We have been using styrofoam cups but they get destroyed so fast. Yesturday we changed to a small coffee cup from Timmy's and it's holding up pretty good.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
those are the kind of posts duchess had...they are foam posts that stick in the dogs ears and then there is the colored vet wrap around them...then the white tape just tapes them so they stay in an upright position...Duchess only had the cup for a week right after the crop...

·
Registered
68 Posts
K, so sincle Lucy is 9.5 weeks and her ears were cropped at 7 weeks do you think I should change to posts. Thanks so much. I didn't mean to change your subject sorry.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I am not an expert at this but one thing I would say is try not to let the ears lean in one direction or onother. People have used many different methods to post the ears but making sure there are no pockets forming at the bases and that they don't lean inwards or outwards is what you want to concentrate on.

Your puppy looks great.

Good Luck
Naveen

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great pictures - i love the hedge photo, my girl seems to think smashing through vegetation is a necessary part of chasing!

By the way, I love her name - Mensa

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I can't tell ya how much I love mensa! she looks like she is just trying to fit right in with the big dogs!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
She is so cute. She doesn't seem to think that she is any smaller than the rest and can do anything they can. Just priceless. lol.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
great pics of the Chaz pack,i like the one where the two girls gang up on Toby,i know just how he feels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts