Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday (Thursday) we went up to the local mountains to a place called Horse Meadows to get away from the heat in the valley and field test my new chair (funny how not too long ago I would go to the sporting goods store for climbing gear and bicycle parts, but now I shop for chairs and hats). Chair works great, folds down to about the size of a bottle of wine.

This place looks like it's set up for groups of equestrians camping, but I've never seen a horse anywhere near there.

Mensa saw some deer on the other end of the meadow. Good thing she decided not to chase them. She was on "full alert" for about ten minutes!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is getting big. 60 lbs (27k) already.

We don't know how long for her posts. We got rid of the rigid support between her ears. This is so she can develop her muscles she needs to keep them up-right. The Vet-Tech says her "bases" look good, so it shouldn't be too long now.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Wow Chaz!! She really is developing! And she's so alert! I just love the pics you post of her, especially the pics of her in the outdoors! She's only 10-12 lbs smaller then Lex now!!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Wow, Chaz. She is growing up so fast. She sounds like she will be a big girl. No more puppy plumpness anymore I see. Beautiful pictures.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww! and I love the picture with you sitting in the chair and mensa climbing on ya! You have to make sure that new chair holds up and wont fall back lol
and wow 60 pounds that is right near where Duchess weighs! Mensa is such a great looking girl :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Looking good Chaz-hope Mischy follows in her pawprints

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Mensa is gorgeous and that pic of her on top of you is an all to familiar site here, Da'Kari loves to be up on me like that constantly, especially when I am trying to type LOL

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Great pics Chaz. She is looking great.

·
Registered
986 Posts
She's absolutely gorgeous and confident. However, plan to buy a new chair every month if the monster doberkisses continue...a small price to pay.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Wow, great pics! She is HUGE! I know I say that everytime, but Rommel is almost 70 and he is 8 months! She is gonna be a biggen but she is sooooooooooooo adorable! I bet she has an adorable personality, you can see it in the pics! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts