Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share a few pics of Fonzie at the memorial day party....he was a huge hit!

Hanging out by daddys truck

Bandana present from grandma

I dont like it grandma

maybe a foot will help

This'll teach ya!

nap after a long day of playing with lots of kids

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
That's a great way to build up his confidence; taking him places and introducing him to a bunch of people. He's going to grow up to be a good boy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a great way to build up his confidence; taking him places and introducing him to a bunch of people. He's going to grow up to be a good boy.
Yeah thats what im going for, I dont want him to be scared or leary of strangers so I pretty much take him everywere I go.
Thanks for the comments! I will be sure to keep the pictures coming!
And for those who are curious, he slept for hours! Kids sure can wear a pup down lol.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
What a cutie. And the only complaints you will hear out of us regarding pictures is only if we dont get enough. :) I just love the last one. I think that they are so sweet when they get tired and want to snuggle. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shouldnt be a problem :biggrin55 . I just need to keep the camera handy...I miss alot of the good stuff.

·
Registered
826 Posts
AWW! He is such a cute guy!
hahaha those pesky bandanas!! I'm surprised Bella doesn't try that with hers when I put it on her.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Well everyone else is saying Awwwwwww, so I just have to say..........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, The Fonz is sooooo cute! I never tire of pics of doberpups........probably never will.

Orson hates bandanas too, even now it's hard to get him to leave them alone.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Not another cute puppy! What is a girl to do??? I need a puppy.

BTW, loved the last picture. Keep 'em coming.

Reactions: cdubz
1 - 15 of 15 Posts