Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As usual rain off & on most of the day quit raining so thought I could walk Buddy around the block a few times. We got half way around the block yep it started raining poor Buddy cried all the way home guess he thought he would melt I told him I was getting wet too.More chances of rain all next week & hubby will be home all week on vacation.Not sure if we will get to try walking again any time soon Buddy will just have to be nuts awhile longer.
Patches mom

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One just never knows what they will do next, It was really funny him crying on the way home sound like the which in the Wizzard of Oz I'm melting,I'm melting well he did not got a towel rub down before I put the scooter up the big baby.
Patches mom

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Know how you feel we have had weeks of rain and there is a lot of flooding in parts of the country,when it is raining i open the back door to the garden and the girls just stand there looking out at the rain as if to say"uhh,uhh no way are we going out in that!!"

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Know how you feel we have had weeks of rain and there is a lot of flooding in parts of the country,when it is raining i open the back door to the garden and the girls just stand there looking out at the rain as if to say"uhh,uhh no way are we going out in that!!"

I get exactly the same with Tia - its a nightmare! Surely this rain has to stop soon!! We ventured out today when it looked sunny and then got caught in a storm. Tia was fine with the thunder but ran straight under the brolly to get out of the rain and then refused to budge!! Oh to live in a sunny country!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We tried it again today same thing happened got half way around the block it started sprinkling and Buddy did the same thing cried all the way home.At least this time I did not have to change my clothes like yesterday.Just barely got the scooter under the Patio top and it really came down.Saw pictures on the News where allot of houses were under water,now saying maybe next week before it stops???? ARK is coming to mind.
Patches Mom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts