Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fostering this little guy for Friends of the Animals of Jessamine County right outside of Lexington, Ky. I am SO in love. The only thing preventing me from being a foster fail is that I already have a male.

Meet Tyson.

He loves his big foster brother!

Chillin.

One to give you an idea of the condition he's in... doesn't look so bad here but it's pretty awful. Skin and coat are a mess, he he's being treated for giardia, worms I can't even speak about, and he's all bones.

Death grip on this squeaky.

Already practicing his EPAD expression!

·
formally Doberdog
3,770 Posts
I'm fostering this little guy for Friends of the Animals of Jessamine County right outside of Lexington, Ky.
Wow small world (and totally adorable boy!). I have signed up to volunteer for them occasionally at adoption events. So far it has not worked out as I've been busy helping Wolfrun.org with their events. Anyway, I have 3 Dobies and a little mutt and cat (all rescues but 1), so I cannot have another or even foster at this point. But we must live very close. I live in Nicholasville out on Marble Creek Lane.
Here is a link to my facebook, if you have one, please add me and drop me a note so I will know who you are.
https://www.facebook.com/sheila.cummins

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
He is a red which I love someone will step forward to give him a forever home. Thank you for sharing your heart with him...............:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts