Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I picked up my new puppy today from the rescue and took some new pics. There's also some in there with my boy "Diego".

BTW, Toro is Spanish for "bull".

Attachments

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
he is so cute! and I love the name! Your son is cute too! How old is he? 3...4? he looks like he does great with the puppy!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks!

my boy is actually 2 1/2, but he acts and speaks like a 4-year old. He he. He's so happy about the new puppy that he wanted to climb into his doggy house with him. Lol.

I couldn't beleive how much bigger the dog got in a week's time. The keeper at the rescue said he gained about 4 lbs!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
wow yeah they grow fast! Were you the member wondering about the ears? I think you should keep the natural :) I have a cropped dobe but I love the natural ear:) My picture in my signature is a part of the hassle of getting them done. Plus since he is from a rescue maybe he just needs to worry about settling into his new awesome home! :) Thanks so much for posting the pics! I think Im the only other person on here right now...Dobermantalk is sleeping lol you'll get so many compliments soon!:)

Ha those pics are cute too! Your son is going to grow up to be such a dog lover! I see a future devoted doberman owner in progress!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes,

I'm the one who was pondering the ear crop. I think I have decided against it. I'm still thinking about the tail dock, though. Less hassle and quicker healing than the ears. I saw some dogs at the rescue with natural ears but docked tail, and they looked good. So far, he's a very good pup. He didn't make one peep on the drive home. He's in his new doggie house as we speak, sleeping. I could tell he's nervous, though, adjusting to his new environment.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Very cute pup :) He looks like hes settlin in well:) i was gonna get Sassy's ears done to but hten they started doin this floppy thing and hence thats the way they stay 24-7 lol they do grwo up fast. i remwhen Sassy was was lil..:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts