Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet Mystery! She is about 9 years old, with natural ears and tail. Mystery is a very sweet older girl who loves easy walks through the woods, attention and to lie all cuddled up in blankets. She was surrendered by her former owner for being too old. Mystery would like a calm home with older children (about 10+) where she can spend her senior years. She would probably do fine with a compatible mature male, and would likely ignore cats, although she can be cat tested if necessary. Please see http://www.foha.org for more information. :)

·
Got mutt?
13,839 Posts
Poor baby. What a lousy reason to get rid of a pet. I wonder if her former owner's family will get rid of her former owner if they get "too old"?

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
For being too old? Well, I guess they were honest. I'm not sure what they thought was going to happen.

I hope Mystery gets a new home soon.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
so sorry your people gave you up girl. :(

I hope you find a place to call home again.

Hugz to you Mystery.

·
Registered
382 Posts
How could anyone give up such a precious girl? It makes me sick. I hope she finds a home with someone who will love and appreciate her for the rest of her days!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Poor girl looks so confused :(
Yes.. you can see it in her eyes. This breaks my heart. Hugs to that sweet girl. I hope she finds an amazing home with lots of love and blankies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts