Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I’m new here this is Bambi my 5 month old baby. Im feeding her 2cups of Victor Hi Pro Plus ( dark blue bag ) along with raw mixed in, twice daily! she’s pretty good with listening to me. She def listens more to my bf he doesn’t have to repeat himself like I do. I haven’t really had any issues with her except some allergies last week but Benadryl fixed her. If there’s any tips you might recommendI would appreciate it it’s my first time owning a dobie. thanks
Diana

Attachments

· Registered
7,857 Posts
^^ More importantly, they shouldn't be on the dog unless your leash is attached and you're actively training the dog.

· Premium Member
14,525 Posts
Hey guys! We had just gotten back from the park but normally I take the collar off as soon as we get inside, but the breeeder wanted some pics updating him.
but quick question should I get a smaller collar?
Those collars are designed so that you can remove or add links to get perfect fits. Looks like taking a link of two out of the collar would give him a much better fit.

It may be some something you already know but in case you don't when you are using a prong you should always use it in conjunction with either a buckle, snap, slip or any other kind of a collar--one that can't accidently come loose (which prongs can do) your leash should be snapped into both the ring on the prong and the ring on the other collar.

dobebug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts