Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I finally found my tape measure.. I think it was LapDog that was curious how big jack was getting. Well i measured him and my pit/boxer.. Reno is about 23" tall and jack is very close in measurment at about 21" tall and about 36 lbs.. hes a wiggle butt when you are trying to weigh him LOL.. Alls i can say is WOW.. he sure has grown.

I was a little sad yesturday.. cause we have this thing here called El Paso FreeCycle and they give things away on there.. well this one lady is military and she put an add up stating FREE DOBERMAN! I was like HUNNY... And he was like no.. cause we are still in post houseing. But from what she said about him his is really great boy.. hes 16 months great with all kids and animals :sadcry: I think if i hadnt gotten jack .. i sure would have adopted him. But im sure he will get a great home!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww I can't wait to see him full grown! Im doing an art project on Duchess growing up...matter of fact Ill make a whole new thread on it...I could use some suggestions. But it is amazing how they transform into full grown from being that little puppy!

·
Registered
323 Posts
The Dallas Freecycle group does not allow any posts for animals of any kind. Do you normally see posts for pets?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts