Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

I made them public now so they should work.:cool2:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Oh what a good boy! He's so handsome. We do the SAME thing with Bruno. I'll get his rope/ball and tell him to sit. He'll sit. Then I tell him to STAY--then throw whatever item I have. He will sit until I say "Go get it". :)

Thanks for sharing. He's handsome. Is that a white spot on him? I ask this because Bruno has 2 white toes :D Which I just love. He also did have a few white hairs on his chest. Which I called his Pimp Hair (like 3 or 4). But it's pretty much not there any more lol.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks...he takes after me!!! (just kidding)

No the white spot is actually his skin, he scraped against the latch on our gate and it's now healed up and the hairs growing back.

Yeah, I do this every day too, it took him a while to get into the idea of training and he would do anything he could to get out of it!!!!!

the people that had him before didn't do anything with him at all, infact they didn't even want him, he was dumped on them by the brother as a pup, so his confidence was pretty low when we got him, he's supposed to be German but I didn't bother following all that up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts