Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Big Lil pup
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am on all DT all the time, but rarely post pics or give updates on my boy.

McCoy will be 7 years old on Sept 12th, the same day my oldest grandson will be 5. He came home the day before Thanksgiving 2014. Michelle offered him to me at the very last minute and I had to pick him up the next day down in Southern Oregon. He is a typical Foxfire dog. He's handsome, smart and has the best temperament that I have ever had in a dog.

In any case, here he is this morning "smelling the roses" in my front yard while I was watering. Good boy McCoy...

John Lichtwardt
Portland OR

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
27,014 Posts
Coy McCoy hiding behind the flowers--tell him he needs to come out so we can see all of him. But what I CAN see is a very nice picture of a handsome gentleman. Or were you trying to take a pic of the flowers and he photo-bombed?

And let me be the first to wish him Happy Birthday (only 57 days early.)

·
Premium Member
10,576 Posts
So, I am on all DT all the time, but rarely post pics or give updates on my boy.

McCoy will be 7 years old on Sept 12th, the same day my oldest grandson will be 5. He came home the day before Thanksgiving 2014. Michelle offered him to me at the very last minute and I had to pick him up the next day down in Southern Oregon. He is a typical Foxfire dog. He's handsome, smart and has the best temperament that I have ever had in a dog.

In any case, here he is this morning "smelling the roses" in my front yard while I was watering. Good boy McCoy...

View attachment 140122

John Lichtwardt
Portland OR
You really don't post enough pictures of the very handsome McCoy. Thanks for putting this one up--he's recognizably Foxfire even in the midst of the roses he was smelling. And I'll add that there are been some things that his grandfather seemed to stamp on puppies that have him in their background. His head is very much like his lovely mothers in a masculine version and her head and expression was much like her father--my Toad who I miss to this day.

Early happy birthday to both McCoy and your oldest grandson--I'll repeat than on 9/12--and I can hardly believe McCoy will be 7 and that your grandson is already nearly 5.

dobebug/ABTLH

·
Premium Member
Mocha
4,333 Posts
That is one handsome boy!

·
Super Moderator
22,322 Posts
So nice to see the handsome McCoy! What a nice photo. I hope a (much) shorter time passes before we get more pics!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts