Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I would like to mention that I have got this dog WAAAAAY more toys than her can ever need...Every time I go out, I come home with a new one. Mayhem likes to take them all out of his toybox and lay with them all aroung him. But from time to time, he would still prefer to play with a stick....

·
Love the Nub
4,897 Posts
What a lucky spoiled little boy! I was at the pet store today because I thought it had been awhile since I got her a new toy lol. I was going down the isles thinking, "Jasmine has that one and that one and that one." It's so hard not to spoil them!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I get harped on constantly. I took him to pets mart today and got 5 new toys. When the hubby came home he said "did you need to get 5 toys this time" and I said...yeah I just had to throw one away today...

·
We Serve the Doberman
900 Posts
Yes, tonight, Khaleesi brought in a stick. And that's what she wants to play with.

And I took it away b/c I was worried about splinters.

And I just bought all kinds of toys from TJ Maxx.

Kids.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Elka's toy graveyard is on top of the refrigerator. Or rather, toys that will go into the garbage posthaste if ever she has 5 unsupervised minutes with them. I should take pictures of that one of these days ^^
Yes totally. I'd love to see it!

·
Registered
11,916 Posts
Spoiled rotten & I love it...Mayhem sure is handsome & well toy organized (lol).
- its funny how excited they get, when the new toy smell is presented to them & they feel so special
- great photos btw

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
What a gorgeous pup! I feel you on the toys. Whiskey can only really have bones now. He totally ignores kongs and murders everything else. So basically he has bones and then I experiment whenever I see a toy that looks like it might hold up a while. Knucklebones have been my life saver.

That crop is stunning and don't worry... Mayhem will definitely grow into the ears.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah he is getting to point where the plushies only last him a week. I dread the day that he only has them for a few hours and destroys the. I am very surprised that his very first toy he had gotten has not yet gotten tore up. I might just put it up somewhere for safe keeping.

·
kopfgeschlagen
2,671 Posts
Be careful with the stuffed toys. Elke used to get those as a puppy until she learned to tear them up in 5 seconds and eat the stuffing. One blockage later, no more stuffs or toys with fur - she tears the fur out and eats it too.

Mayhem looks like a feisty one!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have just now started to have issues with the stuffed toys. I think I am going to stick to either stuffing free or tuff toys.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts