Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I love his ears except one is almost 1/4 on an inch longer then the other lol... Ah well at least it's still a beautiful crop! He's such a good boy! He's finally getting over his fear of other dogs now!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! He is so handsome with the posts out!
You saying he's not handsome with posts in?! Seriously though, I take him out of posts any time we go out in public. It's SO much worse with people commenting if he's posted. His ears are almost done anyway I think... just wobbly tips now.

Thanks for the compliment, btw :p

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
You saying he's not handsome with posts in?! Seriously though, I take him out of posts any time we go out in public. It's SO much worse with people commenting if he's posted. His ears are almost done anyway I think... just wobbly tips now.

Thanks for the compliment, btw :p
MAYBE I AM!! hahaha, kidding. He's just handsome regardless but I don't think I had ever seen what his crop job looked like.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
aww poor baby! Bella had both top canines that were hanging around up to her 6 month mark, we thought for sure the vet was going to have to remove them, but she lost them before we had to have them pulled.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ouch! He deserves a big cookie under his pillow. Such a beautiful boy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts