Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Puppies pushover
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week we went to the Lake District, Cumbria, UK for a week. The dogs came with us, was tough, until a few head harnesses were purchased for the little monsters but other than that a great time was had by all. Weather was a dream, sights were awesome. The dogs loved it. Anyway i thought i'd share some pictures from our trip :) It was hard for me choosing which to post lol. Hope you enjoy.

"Come on mum lets gooooo...."

"Another bench..."

"Haha we are free"

Natures obstacle course for hyper dogs...

"No we refuse to pose, we are not done exploring"

Plenty to be explored too.

Looking for streams to play in.

Having a well deserved pint after our walk...

Kia having a swim (After we'd finally managed to get her out of the water to take her backpack off... Don't ask how she got in water with it on, but talk about everthing being wet)

Baywatch, dober style.

Hard work all that walking...

Once past the sheep they could be let off for a run.

Those leaves must have been comfy, Max just chilled out waiting for us at the top of the very steep climb!

Little monsters found more water...

Well deserved kip! Spoilt much eh!

EPAD!!!

Posing again, Kia wants to play!

Seconds after i took this photo, Kia went over the edge (by choice) into the water almost dragging daddy in too! Promise i didn;t laugh!

Max watching the crazy lady in the water.

Cooling off in the stream

Gorgeous dogs and a gorgeous view, what more could i want!

As i said a great time was had by all, I must admit though i wish people up there would have dogs on leashes. My girl had one run at her and start attacking her when she was on lead... And the damn owner was useless, luckily she wasn't hurt. Max was ever so protective. The dogs bonded immensely over the week. Always good to be home though :)

·
Puppies pushover
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh we certainly did, and dont worry jayne ill tell the kids not to tell him too, and to keep quiet about us wanting to take em again in september too. Will have to fill you in when we see you next :) Gotta thank you anyway, cause the dogs were little terrors first day lunging at other dogs and stuff. Then i remembered your comments about Opies head harness. So guess what my two now have! lol! So all 3 of em will be rolling round floor when we see you... :rolleyesww:

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,602 Posts
Beautiful pictures!

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
If I promise to carry the sarnies can I come next time. I am so missing the rolling hills of England. You lucky, lucky thing you.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Wow! Beautiful area...............awesome photos!

Thank you for sharing them with us.

Hugz to Max and Kia!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts