Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
U got some splain' to do
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my baby is no longer a "baby". Maui turned 1 yesterday. I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday that we brought home this little 9 lb. puppy, now she's a 67 lb. "big" girl. I absolutely love this girl. Out of all the dogs I have had, she is the only one that always wants to be with me. Everybody else always wants to be with my husband. I never understood it, I am the one that feeds them, plays with them, does everything for them and yet when he's home, they don't want anything to do with me. :( Except Maui. Anyway, she got her cupcake with one pupperoni stick on it, today we are taking her to Petsmart for a new collar, a bone, and new toy of her choice.

Attachments

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Happy Birthday Maui!!!! and many many more!!!!!

Reactions: Maui's mom

·
Got mutt?
13,824 Posts
Happy Birthday, Maui!!

·
Registered
7,604 Posts
Happy Birthday pretty Maui!

:happybirt

·
Registered
470 Posts
I would be disappointed too if I were giving love and attention to a dog just for them to favor someone else instead. I have 6 people living in my house. (Parents, my siblings, and I) Since the start of Zeus's life, he was always with me, even if it wasn't his choice (tethered to me.) I took him everywhere with me and did everything with/for him. I pretty much gave him no choice. Now he wont leave my side. Perfect.

BTW, Happy Birthday Maui!

·
U got some splain' to do
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maui wants to thank everybody for the birthday wishes. She has had a big day going to Petsmart and then going on a hike at the park. She loves the nature walks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts