Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Awe.......he's waiting for you, you know. And I'm sure he's happy you found another love and is laughing at the trouble Petey gives you. LOL

Happy B-Day Mason!

Reactions: Luvbirds

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Happy B-Day Mason! Carol - hopefully on this sad day you can remember the happy times with Mason. I am sure he is smiling down on you especially when Petey is giving you a hard time!

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Happy belated birthday Mason. Have an extra piece of chocolate cake since I missed you yesterday and share with all your friends.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Happy B-day Mason. Carol be sure to give Petey an extra big hug and kiss today and thank God every day you have with your loved ones. Mason couldn't have asked for a better mom.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The one thing I know for sure....Mason could not have handled Petey. Petey would have ruined his life. Mason was super mellow and would have had to again be bottom dog again. I am thankful that he at least had 3 months of being the center of attention in our home, and my love. We all truly loved him with all our hearts. He could actually smile, and the last months of his life did so very often. Had the most beautiful eyes of any dog I've ever seen. Thanks everyone.

Carol

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Happy belated birthday Mason!! What a sweet looking boy he was. I am sure he is watching out for you and Petey.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Happy belated birthday Mason. Have an extra piece of chocolate cake since I missed you yesterday and share with all your friends.
Because dogs:pinkie: :boldblue: can have real chocolate in heaven!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He was a handsome boy. Happy belated birthday.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
*BUMP* this up for my sweet Mason, today January 2nd is two years at the bridge. I still miss him so much.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Awww Carol...you know he is looking out for you and Petey laughing at all the antics that Petey puts you through. Dec 27 was three years since my cat passed and it still makes me sad. Hang in there :)
Lana

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
I bet he is watching over you & Petey. I would also bet he is having a blast with all the wild & crazy doberkids up there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts