Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gus has officially become the "mascot" of where I work, the Coroner's office. I hope to put him through SAR/tracking, but in the meantime, he's got a government job :p

Mostly, it means that my boss will write him letters of recommendation to future landlords about what a gentle and well behaved dog he is if I request it. (Since he's allowed for hours at a time in official buildings he should be allowed in a house, right??) It's pretty awesome because up here and most places I guess it's SUPER hard to find housing that allows "dangerous breeds" like dobes blehhh.
Just another thing to add to his resume!

I'm so proud of his ability to win hearts over :biggthumpup:

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Aww I love him he's so sweet! :) you are so lucky you can bring him to work, when I was self employed I used to take my dog everywhere but now I work in an office I can't.

Great news he's so popular!! What a rear ambassador for the breed.

·
Registered
667 Posts
So glad to hear that you are able to take your boy to work. I too wish I could bring my boy to work. Instead, he stays with grandma and grandpa until my son or I return from work!! :(

·
Da Boss
3,489 Posts
Lucky! We have one person that doesn't want dogs where I work, otherwise we'd be dog friendly. :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts