Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
I recognise some of the dogs back in the line as some I've been researching too....looks like a solid working breeding and testing....definitely worth further enquiries.
Which sport are you going (planning) to concentrate/compete in?

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
I'm looking at Weyermuhle and Mooreiche lines ...and a couple of others.
It can be a lot of dog....but the soundness of nerve and health/longevity is what I'm searching for. I'm looking for a SAR prospect.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wonderful Breeding, both dogs have great drive and have the necessary titles to be breed for a working dog. Arguably two of the best working dogs in the states. I know that Bruno has great temperment as well. Look up some of the videos on youtube and see for yourself. These are not just titled club dogs!! Be prepared for major screening as these pups will only go to homes that have had proven success on the field. Good luck!!

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
I have not seen the bitch work, though I hear she is good (and from reliable sources). She is 5x Schutzhund 3 and did win the UDC nationals this year. IMO Bruno, is the strongest Dobermann I have seen work in Schutzhund in the last 5 years. He has very solid nerve despite having a very rough start in life from 12 weeks to 1.5 years.

I absolutely plan to use him to breed my bitch next year if her health testing shows she is breed worthy.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Wonderful Breeding, both dogs have great drive and have the necessary titles to be breed for a working dog. Arguably two of the best working dogs in the states. I know that Bruno has great temperment as well. Look up some of the videos on youtube and see for yourself. These are not just titled club dogs!! Be prepared for major screening as these pups will only go to homes that have had proven success on the field. Good luck!!
Are you sure about that? I know that's the preference as I'm sure every working breeder wants that. But sometimes it's hard to find people who are looking for a puppy and have titles under their belt. This is a fairly big litter.

Reactions: brw1982

·
Registered
628 Posts
I was looking at that litter before I ended up importing Haari. Definitely some nice working lines in there and worth looking into if you want a working dog.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Brandi's foundation bitch Cinders is a Swift Run Doberman which you asked about in another thread. I know both and they have some of the nicest working dogs around. They work, train and show themselves - either would be top notch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That is great that they went. I heard there is no qualification to go from the US and they just need to enter to go. Hope they did well.

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
That is great that they went. I heard there is no qualification to go from the US and they just need to enter to go. Hope they did well.
Butch Henderson and Agir did quite well and placed pretty high. 1/2 of the field failed tracking. There was one half of the field who received favorable conditions the other half got condtions that were so bad the handlers' could not even see the dog. John Kowalczyk and Evita vom Dragonerriech received the latter draw and failed tracking but had a decent showing in protection and ob. Unfortunately Melody Faifer with Alfred got DQ'd after a bite incident but if I remember correctly showed well in protection. At that time the ADA (American Dobermann Association) actually did field a team (through participation at the ADA meisterschaft and by invitation (Agir had won the DVG Nationals). John Soares went as an individual that year as well.

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Isn't Alfred the same dog that attacked a little girl? It also got DQ'd at an event for biting a bystadner?
It was the Track-laying secretary at the IDC Weltmeisterschaft when she went to hand Melody the starting stake. I hope this does not turn into a big thing. I really did not mean to start anything in regards to that.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
It was the Track-laying secretary at the IDC Weltmeisterschaft when she went to hand Melody the starting stake. I hope this does not turn into a big thing. I really did not mean to start anything in regards to that.
Are they still competing with the dog, breeding etc.? I remember the little girl incident vaguely but it suonds like there's been another incident?

Reactions: brw1982

·
MOATS
1,922 Posts
Are they still competing with the dog, breeding etc.? I remember the little girl incident vaguely but it suonds like there's been another incident?
No, alfred has since passed

1 - 20 of 24 Posts