Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
nah, i like my marine and dobe shot better :)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Cole has one of those too. This was a few days after 9-11. We were in Jersey City. The soldier was going to the WTC site.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
The DPCA website used to have a link to the War Memorial on Guam dedicated to the Dobes that assisted the Marines during WWII. They also carried link to a pic of Dobes helping to search thru the rubble after 9/11.

Sometimes I wish I had both those photos to show strangers who insist on making comments about my (sweet) Java who - as we all know - may turn on me at any given moment...

BTW - nothing better than a man in uniform - unless it's a man in uniform w/ a Dobe....lol

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
nah, i like my marine and dobe shot better :)

Hey! They are both in their dress blues! :biggthump Hehe.

I love all of the pics.

I dont think we have any pics quite like that.......but how about a "we support USMC" pic :)

"My daddy's my hero cause he's a Marine!"

Kim, I think Rah needs one of the "My uncle's my hero" shirts :D

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
I'll definitely have to look for one of those - and FINALLY someone gets the whole dress blues thing! I've told a TON of people that joke and no one gets it!!!!!!

rah has his green USMC shirt... and both my guys have matching camo collars (one in desert, one in jungle, and yes its even the correct MARPAT!)

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Hey, we should do a thread of dobes and armed forces pictures! I might try and get my other half to do a shot for me when he gets home from West Point. I think he has a cadet uniform, he may still have ACUs somewhere...

·
Premium Member
8,617 Posts
The DPCA website used to have a link to the War Memorial on Guam dedicated to the Dobes that assisted the Marines during WWII. They also carried link to a pic of Dobes helping to search thru the rubble after 9/11.

Sometimes I wish I had both those photos to show strangers who insist on making comments about my (sweet) Java who - as we all know - may turn on me at any given moment...

BTW - nothing better than a man in uniform - unless it's a man in uniform w/ a Dobe....lol
I have the poster of the "Always Faithful" memorial hanging on my office wall. My dad served in Guam during WWII.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts