Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mo's Mom
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am getting these picture updates every other day, and the pictures are soooo cute, I thought I would share their little faces with you.

They are one week old today, and since there are 9 boys in the litter, it will be a while before I know which one of these little tots are mine, but I do not mind the pictures :D

And who does not enjoy a good puppy picture?

Attachments

·
Da Boss
3,494 Posts
That is one busy momma! Love their little paws....so cute!

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Mo's Mom
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure if this picture is going to work, but these are the boys from the litter next to a soup can so we can keep track of how big they are =] they are already so big!

their names: from left to right: Red collar - St Lawrence, Brown collar - Po ( he's the tiny guy, there is one in every litter, oh, and just because he is small does not mean he will be a small Doberman. I kept the tiny pup from Brie and Austin's first litter, Chai, and she is a normal 75 lbs now), Teal collar - Yukon, Lt Blue collar - Danube, Black collar - Congo, Lime green collar - Zambezi, Blue collar - Hudson, White collar - Pecos and the Orange collar Yangtze.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Adorable. That's a lot of diapers for mom to change!

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
cuteness overload!

·
Mo's Mom
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know =] Each time my phone goes off, and I see the email with the pics is here, I get SO excited. It makes my day to look at their little faces.

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Oh my that poor momma dog!!!! That is a whole lot of puppies. I have a foster litter with 9, I thought that was a handful! Yikes.

Beautiful little babies!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts