Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi wonderful people-
I'm new to this site and live in the Pacific NW. I've owned two Dobies in the past and lost our last one to Wobbly at age 6. :( It has been years since and still heartbreaking. We are looking for a male puppy. We have two small friendly dogs. I've been doing the "search" looking at breeders, health tests, etc. I'm not interested in having any breeder publicly bashed. I will visit breeder and their dogs. I plan to use our new pup in agility, therapy, and possibly S&R. Of course that will be determined mostly by the dog's interest. I see a lot of positive comments on Firefox so I am aware of them and a couple of other dedicated breeders. Would people knowledgable about the breeder DeeRun (Dee Robison) be willing to provide a reference/or not to me privately? Geez, just realized I'm not even sure if a private message is accessible on here. (sick at the moment and the brain is not willing to work) Thank you so much.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
I have no personal experience with breeders in the Pacific NW. I will say that I would LOVE to own a Foxfire dog one day and there are a few people on here with dogs from there. I've never heard of DeeRun. Anyways, welcome to DT and good luck with your search :]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts