Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope breed rescue is there to grab him if/when he's put up.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
What a beautiful boy and look at his sweet face...soooo sad!!

·
sandy2233
2,474 Posts
Someone somewhere has got to be missing this dog. He looks so sweet in the picture. Hard to believe he could be abandoned. Hope a dobie rescue steps in to help.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Someone somewhere has got to be missing this dog. He looks so sweet in the picture. Hard to believe he could be abandoned. Hope a dobie rescue steps in to help.

I would have agreed with this 2 weeks ago until I saw a boxer running around our neighborhood. Long story short it took me 30 minutes and some begging for him to come to me. He finally did n I brought him home. He had collar but no tag. Surely I thought someone would b besides themselves searching for him. No one came. Rush not happy the boxer boy was here at our home so I began calling boxer rescues. No answer left message sent emails with photos n still nothing. Well I put boxer boy in car and began driving up and down hoping to find his owners. Still nothing. Only thing I found was a police officer who said he had radio call of vicious dog. I showed him no vicious dog just a scared underfed boy. Officer had me take boy to animal shelters here he was fed and given cushy kennel.

Few days later shelter said no call or no one showed up looking for him. How very sad. Thankfully this boy was adopted to his forever home.

So now I know there are s**tty people that throw their animals without caring what will happen to them like they are trash.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I am willing to help financially if someone out here can go get him. I can't put him up here (no more pets allowed). I will look and see if any rescues are coming for him.

Lisa

1 - 13 of 13 Posts