Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
I was looking for a new 2006 calendar and wanted a doberman one. Just can't seem to find one that I like the photos of-- Then i got to thinking.. hey why not make one of my own.. Well, that is the reason for the posting today. i would like permission from any of you to use the photos of your babies on a calendar. Now this calendar will NOTbe for Sale!! It will only be for me to use.
Let me know OK!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have no probs with you using Harveys photo but i will be watching ebay for dobie calendars suddenly going up for sale lol :win2k: j/k

any particular style you were looking for? :) This is probably the best one i have.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really have not thought about the style yet.. I looked at some calenders yesterday of dobermans and they were all black and rust, ears cropped.. I really was looking for photos of doberman being themselves. and all different kinds of dobermans, all colors, cropped and not cropped, thin and fat, being silly and protective, well, I guess you get my drift! Thanks to all in advance! Hey maybe if it is really good we all could put it on our site for sale and give the money to doberman rescue or what! LoL

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Yep NP here, wouldnt mind getting a copy of it though when your done. What software were you going to use for it? If it is like a MS Publisher or something then it would be easy just to upload the files here and everyone could download it if they had that app installed on their PC. LMK

TD

·
Registered
460 Posts
You're more than welcome to use any of Ava's photos. Although her ego would grow considerably if she knew she was in a calender.....

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Prettydobie said:
You can use any of my photos if u want
I like that cute one of Trinity jumping around in the front yard that you posted! (at least I think it is the front yard, I haven't looked at it in a while)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts