Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Love this whole litter! She's a beauty, for sure. What do Tamora and Atlas think about her?

I think she's the first Sterling pup I've seen that doesn't look like a Sterling clone in the face! LOL She looks like her beautiful momma, Nova. :)

Reactions: alwayshadpets

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love this whole litter! She's a beauty, for sure. What do Tamora and Atlas think about her?

I think she's the first Sterling pup I've seen that doesn't look like a Sterling clone in the face! LOL She looks like her beautiful momma, Nova. :)
Atlas & Tamora are really funny with her. When she was real little they gave her puppy passes. they play bowed to her etc. She could be as obnoxious as she wanted and it was ok. Now they will sometimes ignore her, sometimes growl or lift their lips to tell her to back off and other times they all race around the yard together like they are on the speedway.

Maia is learning to be respectful, so it is really good for her because she is fearless.
She would make a great performance dog. Not sure if I really have the time, but I will never say never.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
So is this your daughter's new pup? I figure I have missed a step(or forgotten) somewhere!

She looks adorable and into everything. I really love her head in the last picture.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So is this your daughter's new pup? I figure I have missed a step(or forgotten) somewhere!

She looks adorable and into everything. I really love her head in the last picture.
It is my daughters pup. She is 5 months old and adorable. Nova (Atlas sister) is the mom and Sterling is the dad. A wonderful personality.

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
shes really cute, how old?

·
_______
5,102 Posts
She is gorgeous! I love her head.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
SUCH a pretty girl!!! You've done a fantastic job with her ears, just like Atlas'!! I'm going to let you post all my pups from now on!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts