Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Mach 2 Tamora

1K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  alwayshadpets 
#1 ·
This weekends trial Tamora got her second Mach and a perfect weekend of 8 Q`s. This was her 6 Double Q in a row. Something we have never done.

What a girl!

#10 ·
WOW! What a weekend. Congrats!

Reactions: alwayshadpets
#13 ·
Congratulations to you both!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and the lovely Miss Tamora!

Reactions: alwayshadpets
#21 ·
We are going to Nationals this year. I am so glad I will get to see you there. (with the fur kids of course and I haven`t seen Wally since he was a baby) My plan for Atlas is to try for his CD after the end of June. (and some agility trials) Could try earlier, but we are still trialing in agility with Tamora at least until the end of June. (which is the priority at the moment). Seems like the ob trials are always the same weekend as an agility trial.

Tamora is pretty much ready to go (to try for her UD) except for a couple of things that I have to really work on.

Nationals --I have to make a decision on agility or ob or some of each. Probably mainly agility because this will be Tamora`s agility year. She should be in the top 20agility. If thats` the case we will work whatever we can around that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.