Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He is such a good boy. He slept the entire 1.5 hour car ride home. He ate his lunch when we got home, took him outside and he pooped and peed (MAJOR praise!). Now he is fast asleep in his bed. We are in love already.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He is a cute boy.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hey Luca, that is sure a pretty bed! I have the same one, although w/a slight...er...alteration. I took the cover off to wash it yesterday and Oscar decided the foam was way more fun as a toy. He poked his big fat head right through the middle of it's "floor", then danced around the room wearing it as a necklace. Then he flew out of the house and ran around the yard for all the neighbors to see. <sigh> Gotta love 'em. Anyway, if you like it, take a picture of it before there's any monkey business. :cwmddd:

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
He is really cute!! Hey where are the cat's?? Last time I saw them they were in that bed!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Awww too cute! Enjoy him!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am so very tired. He was up at 3 and again at 5. As soon as I take him outside, he always goes and then goes right back to sleep. I hope his bladder gets bigger soon! The cats are very intrigued by him. They wait until he's asleep then check him out with a good sniff. They've learned running away is not the thing to do! His bark sounds like a poodle's and goes right through your skull. Thankfully, he's usually pretty quiet.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Welcome to puppyhood. LOL Actually, that's a lot better than most people have it with a new puppy, they often just scream and howl all night at first. It will all be a distant memory soon.

Congrats on the new pup!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Congrats on your new addition.

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Wow, you have fast learning cats. Mine still run after their hissing and boxing matches. Jordan thinks it's a blast because they keep catering to his whimsicle begs for play time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts